Do you have some exposure within supply chain and looking to progress your skills further? Does working for rapidly expanding, forward thinking company who design and manufacture leading edge products appeal to you?
In addition to the great opportunity, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, ½ day working on a Friday and the possibility of progressing with a CIPS qualification.
The role will be to assist the Supply Chain Manager in all elements of expediting orders, supplier management, and costings and duties will include;
- Managing a portfolio of suppliers, monitoring service ensuring OTIF and quality performance.
- Developing supplier plans, conducting reviews, introducing KPI’s.
- Collaboration with both supply chain and quality teams to ensure continuous improvement in quality, delivery and cost.
- Managing cost control and looking at cost reduction opportunities.
- Extensive use of MRP system to forward plan and forecast requirements.
- Occasional travel to supplier sites – UK & overseas.