REGISTERING WITH US
We are committed to making your search for work as easy as possible – it is our job to do the hard work for you.
Our process is simple and straightforward and typically works like this:
- You can contact us in a number of ways – either by calling us, visiting your local office to speak to us in person or email us
- One of our experienced consultants will then speak to you to discuss your individual requirements and what opportunities may be available to you
- You will then be invited to your local office for registration. We are required to check the identity of anybody who registers with us and you should bring with you any one of the following photographic documents; passport, driving licence, EU identity card, student union card, leisure/library membership card, corporate identity card. We are also obliged by law to check that all job seekers are eligible to work in the UK. If you work for us as a temporary we will need to see your National Insurance Number.
- We always meet with you in person; our in-depth interview process enables us to really get to know you. We will listen and discuss your goals and aspirations so that we fully understand your needs and requirements. If applicable we will test your skills on our industry leading testing programme.
- Once we have established your key priorities and the type of role you are seeking we will discuss suitable vacancies we have available – we would then speak to the employer about you and arrange interviews for you or secure you a suitable temporary booking. Our Temp’s Toolkit will tell you everything you need to know about working for us as a temporary.
- If, for whatever reason, we do not have any suitable jobs available at that point in time, we will use every avenue available to us to find you a suitable position within your timescales. We will actively market you to our network of business contacts to ensure that every possible opportunity to find you work is investigated.
Select is always here to help. Just get in touch or drop in for a chat at your local office.
“Caroline and her team took the time to listen to and fully understand our requirements. They demonstrated their understanding by presenting us with a short list of candidates all of whom could have filled the post. Thoroughly recommended for their fantastic service, thank you.”
Select Client – Google Review – Select Appointments St Albans
Second to None
“I have worked with and for ‘Select Appointments’ since Aug 1st 2017. I have nothing but absolute praise for the care and attention I have received whilst working under their ‘umbrella’. The interaction and provision of work, remuneration and holiday entitlement is in my opinion second to none, I would certainly recommend the agency to anyone with full and utmost confidence.”
Select Candidate – Google Review – Select Appointments Norwich
Best agency in Cambridge
“Select Cambridge is an excellent agency specialised in offering jobs in the Hospitality sector. The quantity and quality offered make it the best agency in Cambridge. Personally, I have had the opportunity to work with […] an excellent consultant, attentive to the details and needs of her employees. I highly recommend it for those who are considering joining this sector.”
Select Candidate – Google Review – Select Hospitality Cambridge
“I would like to thank you for your professional service to assist my company in the recruitment of a new member of the team. Your service was greatly appreciated, well explained and professionally conducted.”
Select Client – Google Review – Select Appointments Harrow
Looked After Very Well
“Select were pro-active in finding me temporary work and, as a result of one of their short-term assignments, I was called back by the same company for five weeks and then offered a six-month contract by that company. I was looked after very well by Select, administratively and in finding me work, and I am most grateful for their efforts on my behalf.”
Select Job Seeker
Bent Over Backwards
“I felt that Select bent over backwards to ensure that our vacancy was filled by the most suitable person; thank you!”
I Absolutely Love My Job
“I just wanted to pass on my sincere thanks to you and your team. I absolutely love my job and have now been made a permanent member of staff because it was such a great match to my skills. I am so glad that I came into your agency!”
Select Job Seeker
Cannot Thank Him Enough
“I am very thankful for what Select have done for me. At first, I was getting no interviews and literally no hope for any jobs. I applied to Select for an advertised job, which was in my area of expertise and my Consultant thought I was highly suitable for this job and he gave me a chance, so he put me forward. He sorted out all the interviews, communicated well with me and never left me out of sync. I cannot thank him enough for the high standard of customer service and perseverance to get me the job that I am in now!”
Select Job Seeker
Completely Understand Our Requirements
“We have been extremely happy with the service Select has given us. Our Consultant seemed to completely understand our requirements and saved us a huge amount of time putting forward the right people for our vacancies. We will definitely be using Select again!”
Changed My Life
“I am so happy you have no idea! You have helped change my life and I can now start a fresh and long lasting career. I cannot thank you enough for considering, helping and guiding me all the way through.
I will certainly be recommending you and Select recruitment to anyone I know. Thank you for everything!”
Select Job Seeker